Heli-skiing is a very special form of freeride, which gives an almost unlimited freedom of the movement, and means the opportunity ride down the wildest snow slopes.
We have thought out our weekly program with great deliberation both from the point of view of security and fun. Start packing up, we are ready!
Arrival at the airport in Elizovo town (30 km from the capital city). Our representatives meet the participants and take them to the hotel in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Check-in. Introduction to the guides. Discussion of the program. Dinner. Such facilities of the guest house as sauna are optional.
Breakfast. Heli-skiing in the area of the Southern group of volcanoes (Vilyuchinsky, Mutnovsky, Gorely). Lunch at the foot of the mountains or in the crater. Return to the hotel. Dinner. Such facilities of the guest house as sauna are optional.
Breakfast. Departure to the heli-ski program and afterwards to the tourist base camp in the mountains. Bathing in the hot thermal pool under the open sky. Night in the lodge.
Breakfast. Heli-skiing in the area of the Southern group of volcanoes. Lunch at the foot of the mountains. Return to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Dinner and the night at the hotel. Such facilities of the guest house as sauna are optional.
Breakfast. Extra day. Excursion to the only interactive popular science Museum of Volcanoes in Russia. Dinner and the night rest at the hotel.
Breakfast. Extra day. Optionally you can take part in various additional excursions such as dog-sledding, surfing, ski-tour / backcountry, snowmobile trip to the Mayachniy Cape, heli-ski (contact the managers for more info). Dinner. Night rest.
Transfer to airport with stop at the fish market and the gift shop.
Group: 12 people
Сost (one person):
305 000 rub (3-bed room) - 6 places are vacant
310 000 rub (twin / double) - 6 places are vacant
February 24th - March 3rd
We are always eager to meet your needs.
If the given the dates do not suit you,
contact us and we will figure it out.
The cost of the program includes:
- transfers and transportations;
- accommodation (twin / double) in the city and in the mountain lodge (dorms);
- breakfasts and dinners in the guesthouse, breakfasts and dinners in the touristic lodge; lunches on routes;
- snowmobiles services;
- guides services;
- interpreter services;
- processing of documents necessary for migratory services and Federal Security Service in Russia;
- professional photographers services;
- a set of qualitative photos and videos to each participant of a group;
- rent of the avalanche and special equipment (beeper, probe, shovel, avalanche backpack);
- helicopter Mi-8 flight time (8 hours);
- entrance fee to the Museum of Volcanoes.
The plan for the ski areas is exemplary. Every day, the group leader makes the final decision about the itinerary depending on the weather, snow conditions and avalanche danger.
The price is specified for a person for the entire accommodation period in the town.
The calculation of the cost in the currency different from rubles depends on the course of exchange on a day of the money order.
Extra flight time is calculated de facto – 28 000 rubles per hour (pricing is per minute).
The group makes a common decision about prolonging the heli-ski activity. The refund for the unused flight time is 20 000 rubles per hour (pricing is per minute).
The price does not include:
- airplane tickets;
- rent of individual equipment: skis/ snowboards;
- barlift/chairlift tickets;
- entrance fee in the swimming pool;
- lunches in the town;
- Other expenses concerned with the program planning and arranging.
Please keep in mind the time difference and the flight duration. From Moscow it is necessary to fly the day before the program starts. On the way back you arrive to Moscow on the same day.