Sailing. Kuril Islands
Our new program is for the brave and determined, who gained enough physical shape during the season to go to conquer new heights on the most-the far East of Russia. We go to the Kuril Islands!
We have at our disposal an expedition yacht “Liberty” and an experienced team of guides Kamchatka freeride community.
On the horizon-the transition from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky to Paramushir island, where the city of Severo-Kurilsk. We are expected to ascend and descend from the volcanoes Ebeko (1156 m), Fusa (1772 m), Chikurachki (1816 m) and the volcano island Alaid (2339 m). All the giants are in force and periodically throw away the ashes, which should add spice to our adventure.
While waiting for the departure or after the end of the voyage, each guest might opt for any additional day activity- surfing, sea kayaking, MTB trips, helicopter excursions, etc.
Arrival in Kamchatka. Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Briefing on avalanche safety and security at sea. Night in the hotel.
May 25 - June 3 (waiting for weather and going to sea)
Breakfast. Arrival in Severo-Kuril'sk. Lunch. Bathhouse. Supper. Night on an yacht at the port.
Breakfast. Ski tour to the active volcano Ebeko (1156 m). Lunch at the top of the volcano. Return to the yacht, dinner and night on the yacht in the port.
Breakfast. The sea voyage to the island of Atlasova. Ski tour to the volcano Alaid (2339 m). Lunch on the ship. The transition in the Bay of Krasheninnikov. Supper. The night on a boat in the Bay.
Breakfast. Ascent to the volcano Fusa (1172 m). Lunch on the ship. Return to Severo-Kurilsk. Dinner during the transition. Night on the yacht at the port.
Breakfast. Spare day for rest or ski tour. Lunch and dinner on the ship. Night on the yacht at the port.
Breakfast. The transition to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Lunch and dinner on the ship. Night on the boat.
Breakfast. The continuation of the transition to the city. Lunch on the boat. Arrival in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and check in at the hotel. Supper. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast. Spare day for rest or skiing. Supper. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast. Day of departure. Transfer to the airport with arrival at the fish market and a souvenir shop.
Group: 6 people
Cost (one person):
225 000 rubles
Dates: May 24 - June 4 2019
Included in the price:
- meeting / seeing off at airport, transfers according to the program;
- registration of all necessary permits for the trip to the Kuril Islands
- all sea crossings on a sailing yacht from the city to the places of the program;
- three meals a day on the yacht;
- Breakfast and dinner at the guest house
- work guides (2 people) and crew (2 people)
- use of a motor boat for walks in the bays
- work of a professional photographer and / or videographer on the route (2-3 days of filming)
- triple accommodation in cabins, double accommodation in a guest house in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
- rent of avalanche sensors
The plan for the ski areas is exemplary. Every day, the ski area is decided by the senior guide depending on the weather, snow conditions and avalanche danger.
The price does not include:
- personal insurance;
- rent of personal equipment: skis, snowboards;
- dinners in the city;
- snacks, drinks while swimming;
- other additional costs related to the organization and conduct of the programme.
The price is specified for a person for the entire accommodation period in the town.
The calculation of the cost in currency different from rubles depends on the course of exchange in a day of money order.
Please keep in mind the time difference and the flight duration. From Moscow it is necessary to fly the day before the program starts. On the way back you arrive to Moscow on the same day.