Our program is for the brave and determined, who gained enough physical shape during the season to go to conquer new heights on the most-the far East of Russia. We go to the Kuril Islands!
We have at our disposal an expedition yacht “Liberty” and an experienced team of guides Kamchatka freeride community.
On the horizon-the transition from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky to Paramushir island, where the city of Severo-Kurilsk. We are expected to ascend and descend from the volcanoes Ebeko (1156 m), Fusa (1772 m), Chikurachki (1816 m) and the volcano island Alaid (2339 m). All the giants are in force and periodically throw away the ashes, which should add spice to our adventure.
While waiting for the departure or after the end of the voyage, each guest might opt for any additional day activity- surfing, sea kayaking, MTB trips, helicopter excursions, etc.
Group: 6 persons
Cost (for 1 person): 225 000 rubles
Dates: 24 May – 4 June 2020
Arrival in Kamchatka. Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Briefing on avalanche safety and security at sea. Night in the hotel.
May 25 – June 3 (waiting for weather and going to sea)
Day 1 or Day 2 – breakfast. Arrival in Severo-Kuril’sk. Lunch. Bathhouse. Supper. Night on an yacht at the port.
Day 3 – breakfast. Ski tour to the active volcano Ebeko (1156 m). Lunch at the top of the volcano. Return to the yacht, dinner and night on the yacht in the port.
Day 4 – breakfast. The sea voyage to the island of Atlasova. Ski tour to the volcano Alaid (2339 m). Lunch on the ship. The transition in the Bay of Krasheninnikov. Supper. The night on a boat in the Bay.
Day 5 – breakfast. Ascent to the volcano Fusa (1172 m). Lunch on the ship. Return to Severo-Kurilsk. Dinner during the transition. Night on the yacht at the port.
Day 6 – breakfast. Spare day for rest or ski tour. Lunch and dinner on the ship. Night on the yacht at the port.
Day 7 – breakfast. The transition to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Lunch and dinner on the ship. Night on the boat.
Day 8 – breakfast. The continuation of the transition to the city. Lunch on the boat. Arrival in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and check in at the hotel. Supper. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 – Day 10 – breakfast. Spare day for rest or skiing. Supper. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast. Day of departure. Transfer to the airport with arrival at the fish market and a souvenir shop.
If you have the desire and opportunity, you can stay for a few more days: relax after the program or take part in our other tours.
Do not forget about the time difference (UTC +12). To arrive in the first day of the program, you have to leave your city one day before program starts. When you return, you will be in your city on the same day of departure.
Medical insurance: compulsory for all program participants. The insurance must be valid for the entire period of the program and contain the following conditions: “freeride \ off-piste \ skiing on unmarked pistes”, just “skiing” is not enough!
The plan for the ski areas is exemplary. Every day, the group leader makes the final decision about the itinerary depending on the weather, snow conditions and avalanche danger.
Managers will inform you about the possible changes in the program layout a month before the tour starts.
Included in the price:
– meeting and seeing off at the airport;
– all transfers during the program;
– support of the group by a personal manager throughout the program;
– registration of all necessary permits for the trip to the Kuril Islands ;
– triple accommodation in cabins, double accommodation in a guest house in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
– three meals a day on the yachts, breakfast and dinner at the guest house;
– all sea crossings on a sailing yacht from the city to the places of the program;
– work guides (2 people) and crew (2 people);
– interpreter services;
– processing of documents necessary for migratory services and Federal Security Service in Russia;
– professional photographer or videographer services on the route (any 3 days are chosen by the program arrangers);
– using of motorized boats for bays walks;
– rent of the avalanche equipment (beeper, probe, shovel, avalanche backpack).
Not included in the price:
– plane ticket to/from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy;
– lunches in the city;
– bar lift/chairlift tickets;
– fee to any swimming pool beside the one in the country lodge;
– extra activities;
– rent of the personal snowboarding / skiing equipment (skis, snowboards, boots, trekking poles);
– other expenses concerned with the program planning and arranging;
– insurance (though insurance is obligatory).