Do you know they are often called Million Stars Hotels? Ski-touring program is for those who would like to admire new views and have new emotions with every step up the mountains. On top you will feel happy, satisfied and balanced.
We invite you to go the massif Vachkazhtsy located 80 km from the capital city. The highest pount is 1556m. In winter time it is possible to find different treks varying in level of complexity. We are going to stay in the tent camp and cook on gas stoves. Just like in Big Mountains.
We already accept your requests for the next year and keep the price of 2020 for the early booking until July 1!
For booking you can write to us in WhatsApp
|Programs dates in 2021||
19.04 – 26.04
|Group (for each program)||16 persons|
|Cost (for 1 person)|
|4-6-8-bed room*||91 000 rub.|
|3-bed room*||92 500 rub.|
|2-bed room **||95 500 rub.|
|1-bed room **||108 000 rub.|
* – accommodation in the city
– Arrival at the International Airport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy.
– Our representatives meet the participants and transfer them to the Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Check-in.
– Car trip to the Khalaktyrka Beach on the coastline of the Pacific Ocean. The beach is famous by its black sand of the volcanic origin. In the evening dinner, introduction to the guides and filling in all the necessary papers in the evening.
– Night rest.
– Breakfast. Transfer by cars and snowmobiles with the sledges to the base camp at the foot of the mountain Vachkazhets (70-80 km).
– Camp setup. Lunch in the tent camp.
– Briefing on safe behaviour in the mountains, practice with avalanche equipment. Ski tour / backcountry near the camp.
– Dinner, night at the tent camp.
Day 3 – Day 5
– Ski tour / backcountry in the area of the mountain range Vachkazhets and the neighboring mountain (2-3 descents) with the break for lunch in the tent camp.
– Night at the tent camp.
– Ski tour / backcountry in the area of the mountain range Vachkazhets and the neighboring mountain (1-2 descents) before lunch.
– Lunch in the tent camp.
– Transfer to the recreation center with a thermal pool under the open sky by snowmobiles (15 km).
– Accommodation. Dinner. Night rest.
– Breakfast. Extra / spare day.
– Optionally you can take part in additional activities such as: dog sledging, ski-tour / backcountry, freeride with snowmobiling, heli-ski, surfing, mountain snowmobile trip
– Transfer back to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy to the hotel “Three Skis” or to the guest house “Bay House”. Dinner and night rest.
– Breakfast. Transfer to the airport with arrival at the fish market and a souvenir shop.
Medical insurance: compulsory for all program participants. The insurance must be valid for the entire period of the program and contain the following conditions: “freeride \ off-piste \ skiing on unmarked pistes”, just “skiing” is not enough!
The plan for the ski areas is exemplary. Every day, the group leader makes the final decision about the itinerary depending on the weather, snow conditions and avalanche danger.
Managers will inform you about the possible changes in the program layout a month before the tour starts.
Included in the price:
– meeting and seeing off at the airport;
– all transfers during the program;
– support of the group by a personal manager throughout the program;
– accommodation in the city and in the recreation center according the chosen room category;
– breakfasts and dinners in the city and in the country hotel, lunches on routes, lunch on the arrival day;
– the use of snowmobiles;
– guides services;
– interpreter services;
– processing of documents necessary for migratory services and Federal Security Service in Russia;
– professional photographer or videographer services on the route (any 3 days are chosen by the program arrangers);
– rent of the camp equipment (tents, kitchen utensils, canteen);
– rent of the avalanche equipment (a beacon, probe, shovel, avalanche backpack).
Not included in the price:
– plane ticket to/from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy;
– lunches in the city;
– bar lift/chairlift tickets;
– fee to any swimming pool beside the one in the country lodge;
– extra activities;
– rent of the personal snowboarding / skiing equipment (skis, snowboards, boots, trekking poles);
– other expenses concerned with the program planning and arranging;
– insurance (though insurance is obligatory).