We already accept your requests for the next year and keep the price of 2020 for the early booking until July 1!
For booking you can write to us in WhatsApp
|Programs dates in 2021||
01.05 – 09.05
09.05 – 17.05
|Group (for each program)||6 persons|
|Cost (for 1 person)|
|4-6-8-bed room*||119 500 rub.|
|3-bed room*||121 000 rub.|
|2-bed room **||124 000 rub.|
|1-bed room **||133 000 rub.|
* – accommodation in the city
– Arrival at the Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky International Airport, meeting at the airport, transfer to the guest house, briefing, equipment check.
– Dinner and overnight at the guest house.
– Breakfast. Sea voyage/flight by helicopter Mi-8, setting up the base camp. Lunch. A short walking out for the ski tour / backcountry to one of the nearest hills (the decision of walking out is made by the guides in accordance with the time and weather conditions).
– Dinner. Overnight at the campground.
– The next three days we will start with delicious breakfasts and the sound of the Pacific Ocean. After that, in the morning, we will have a ski tour / backcountry to various mountain peaks surrounding the valley in which the base camp is established.
– After lunch, if you want, we make more ascents or relax.
– Breakfast. Gathering of personal equipment, and ski tour transition to Russkaya Bay with your stuff. Lunch. Sea voyage/flight by helicopter Mi-8 to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
– Check in at the guest house. Dinner. Relaxation.
– Breakfast. An extra day / free day. Choice of additional activity: dog sledding; ski tour / backcountry day; skidooking; heli-skiing program; surfing; mountain snowmobiling.
– Relaxation. Crab party.
– Transfer to the airport with a stop at the fish market and a souvenir shop.
Do not forget about the time difference and flight duration! To be in Kamchatka on the day the program starts, you need to fly out of Moscow one day before the program starts. When you return, you will be in your city on the same day of departure.
The plan for the ski areas is approximate. Every day, the major guide makes a decision about the ski area, depending on the weather, snow conditions and avalanche danger.
Changes of the program are also possible, and managers will notify about them a month before the start of the tour.
Included in cost::
– meeting, seeing off at the airport, all transfers according to the program;
– accommodation in the city in a guest house or a hotel;
– guide services;
– breakfasts and dinners in the city; meal on the route;
– transfer to the ski area and back;
– rental of avalanche equipment;
– rental of group equipment: tents, gas equipment, dishes, etc.
The price does not include:
– rental of personal equipment: sleeping bag, rug, snowshoes, etc.
All members of the group – both guides and guests – take part in the setting of the camp, the maintenance of infrastructure, and cooking.