Type: cross-country, all-mountain;
Elevation: 365 м;
Number of rides: 4-6, depending on the group physical state;
Duration: 4 hours;
Terms: end of June – mid-October;
Included in the program: mountain bike and protection set rent, guide services, lunch.
Cost (for 1 person): 5 000 rubles (from 3 persons)
– We meet at our guest house “Bay House” located almost in the heart of the capital city – Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy – 3-minute ride from the Lenin Square.
– After the safety measures briefing from our experienced instructors, you will get your own bike and a protection set (helmet, elbow and knee pads, backpack to cover the behind and special gloves).
– We will take snacks and get on the shuttle bus which will drop us on top of the Petrovskaya Hill.
- The trail starts from the look-out platform on top of the Petrovskaya Hill that shows a panoramic view over the Avacha Bay and the city center (300 meters above sea level). We are going to perform several downhill rides varying in complexity level (from easy to medium).
– Some of them go along mud roads whereas others follow forest paths and prepared trails. Each time we will end up the ride in the city center (Sovetskaya Street and Lenin Square). Our shuttle will be waiting dutifully to pick us up and deliver on top of the Petrovskaya Hill.
- Depending on the general mood and physical state of the group we are going to perform 4-6 rides.
– We will finish the excursion back in “Bay House” where you are going to enjoy the tastiest salmon sandwich and herbal tea together with a stunning view over the Avacha Bay.